Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Moment In Time


This is a Mixed Media artwork I did several weeks ago. I alcohol ink sprayed the background. Added a digital unicorn graphic I created as the centerpiece. Added silver ribbon, glittered chipboard embellishments, heart doily and little butterfly gems as accents. The saying "A Moment in Time" was created digitally and printed on clear shipping label paper. Also added the digitally created fairy graphic, although I think that was too much...should have left it out. But live, try and learn. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful as always. My only thought is the fairy should have been used in place of the heart doily. Just my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say your header on this blog is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krys, this is just beautiful, you are very creative and I am glad you are able to use that gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krys, this is one of my favorite pieces of work I have seen in a long time. I love Unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Krys .... love your blog and that art piece ... just beautiful !!! God bless your additional home space with abundance of friends and guests!

    ReplyDelete